How It Works for ChairpersonA no-risk choice for your fundraising needs …
We want this to be your best—and easiest—fundraiser ever! We’ve made it easy to get started with a Snail’s Pace fundraiser—and we’ve made it easy to succeed. You can start your fundraiser any time of year and earn profits year ’round!
Two-Week “Bonus Selling Period”: Groups can schedule up to two “bonus selling periods” per year. During this time, you’ll earn 50% of every order placed (via order form or online) and credited to your group. We’ll supply you with seller catalogs, order forms and promotional posters, plus helpful online marketing tools.
Year-round fundraising: You can continue to raise funds during non-bonus periods. Every online purchase made by your supporters outside of the two-week period earns you 20% profit.
HOW DOES MY GROUP GET STARTED?
1. The designated chairperson registers your group by submitting an online application; or by calling 1-800-334-1696. You will need to supply chairperson contact and school information. We will email your approval within one business day. Or, if you simply want additional info, just click the link below and we'll get a packet in the mail with a program overview and product samples.
2. Once you’re registered and approved, you'll receive an email containing log-in access to the Chairperson Area of our site where you can find helpful hints, download marketing email templates and monitor your group's sales.
3. Choose your fundraising option:
• Online-Only Fundraiser: An easy option, with little-to-no work for the chairperson! You add a Snail’s Pace logo/link to your group’s website directing supporters to www.snailspacefundraising.com. Promote your fundraiser with our downloadable email templates. Supporters place their orders online and pay by credit card, and we deliver the orders right to their door. Online orders placed during the two-week bonus selling period earn your group a 50% profit; orders placed outside of the two-week period earn 20%.
• Catalog Fundraiser: We supply all the materials for easy face-to-face selling! For each student, request a full-color catalog and at least one order form. Students collect orders and payments by check during the two-week bonus selling period. At the end of the two week period, the chairperson collects the forms and payments, and uses a provided tally sheet to tabulate the totals from all order forms. Your group keeps 50% of the MERCHANDISE TOTAL. Order forms and order payment are then mailed to us, and we deliver orders right to the supporters’ doors.
Online orders made in support of your group are also accepted during a Catalog Fundraiser. Orders placed by order form and online during the two-week bonus selling period earn your group a 50% profit; online orders placed outside of the two-week period earn 20%.
4. For both fundraising options, you’ll want to promote your two-week bonus selling period—and keep in contact with supporters year ’round! You’ll find convenient downloadable email templates in the Chairperson Area for contacting supporters. You can also direct supporters to www.snailspacefundraising.com by adding a link to your own group’s website.
5. School chairpersons: help students register online, too. It is recommended that students be registered online to participate in the Snail’s Pace incentive program. Once registered, they’ll be able to monitor their progress toward earning prizes. PLEASE NOTE: Student MUST be registered online to receive credit for online purchases.
Click here for our helpful list of FAQs.