Fundraising FAQsSee commonly asked questions about our “All for the Church” Fundraising Program below. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free 800-334-1696
1. How much profit does my school/church/group earn?
Your organization earns 50% of the profit from every catalog or online sale made during your two-week “bonus selling period”; and 20% from sales that occur year ’round during non-bonus periods. The remainder goes to support the good works and ministries of Saint Meinrad Archabbey.
2. How many “bonus selling periods” can I schedule per year?
Your organization can schedule up to two bonus periods each calendar year.
3. Are there any charges/costs to my school/church/group?
No. We provide all of the materials you’ll need to run your two-week bonus selling period and year-round fundraising event.
4. Can I conduct my “bonus selling period” any time of year?
Yes. Two-week “bonus selling periods” can be scheduled twice per calendar year, though research shows that school fundraisers typically earn more in the fall. In addition, you’ll continue to earn dollars year’round for purchases made during non-bonus periods.
5. How does my school/group receive payment?
For Catalog Fundraisers: you collect payments from supporters for merchandise total and shipping charges. At the end of the two week period, the chairperson collects the forms and payments, and uses the provided tally sheet to tabulate the totals from all order forms. Your group keeps 50% of the MERCHANDISE TOTAL; the rest is submitted to us by mail. For Online-Only Fundraisers: You will receive payment (by check or direct deposit) from us within 30 days of your bonus period ending. For year-round online sales: Payments are sent quarterly.
6. How do I monitor my group’s sales and manage our account?
As chairperson, you can register your group online, where you’ll be able to view an order tally sheet for your scheduled fundraiser, monitor year-round online purchases and stay updated on profits earned. If conducting a Catalog Fundraiser, your online account will be adjusted to reflect those sales after order forms are submitted to us at the end of your two-week bonus period.
7. Will our supporters be charged sales tax?
Yes. We are required to collect and remit state and local tax from select states. Click here for list
8. Who pays for shipping, and what are your rates?
Supporters pay low flat rate shipping fees: $4.00 for First Class Mail; $6.00 for Priority Mail.
9. Where will orders be shipped?
Orders are shipped directly to the customer from Snail’s Pace—that means no sorting or distributing for you and your organization!
10. How long will it take for customers to receive their orders?
Customers choosing First Class Mail shipping option will receive their orders in approximately 3-5 business days from the time it leaves our facility; Priority Mail orders will arrive in approximately 2-3 days.
11. What is your shipping area?
U.S. Territories and Canada
12. What are the customers’ payment options?
For catalog fundraisers, sellers collect payment from supporters—we suggest payment by check. For online orders, we accept all major credit cards through our secure website.
13. One of my supporters has a missing/damaged item. Do I have to make arrangements to correct the problem?
No. Customers requiring extra assistance with their orders can contact us directly, and our dedicated customer service staff will take care of the issue in a timely manner.
14. Do you offer prizes/incentives for student sellers?
Yes. Click here to see available prizes and how they’re earned.
15. Where are your products made?
All Snail’s Pace products are produced in the USA, most right here at Saint Meinrad Archabbey’s own FSC-certified Indiana facility.
1. How do I monitor my progress and keep track of my sales?
You can register online (click here), where you’ll be able to view online sales credited to your name.
2. Why was I given a Seller Number?
Your Seller Number is the number you are assigned when you register online. This number helps to keep track of online sales and the prizes you may earn during your two-week bonus selling period. Be sure to include your number in any emails you send to potential supporters.
3. Can I contact supporters by email?
Yes! We provide handy email templates on our website for registered sellers to use. Just fill in the necessary information and send to anyone in your address book.
4. Do I earn prizes for the sales I make?
Yes! If your school allows individual student incentives, you’re eligible to earn great prizes during your two-week “bonus selling period.” Click here for information.